Happy New Year!!! 2018 is here and with it comes new beginnings, ideas, dreams, and fresh starts. For many of us it’s time to get those resolutions in place and make the changes that will create a better life for ourselves.
Well…I don’t do resolutions! As a matter of fact, I’ve kinda pooh-pooh’d the whole idea and just ignored it altogether. This year, something is different. I feel the need to actually speak (or type in this case) some words out into the ether in an effort to make them tangible…solid. That said, I still don’t do resolutions, but I HAVE created some goals that I want achieve. Listing them where they can be seen and read will not only give them power, but it will also add a level of accountability that I have flippantly ignored. Here we go:
- I WILL release two EPs of original music. My tentative plan is for one in the Spring and one in the Fall.
- I WILL blog more. I have this site and have been lazy about using it…I’ll write something at least once a week.
- I WILL do something musical every day. Playing guitar, singing, learning production techniques, etc.
- I WILL meditate every day. It’s important for me to just stop the world for a moment and focus.
- I WILL play more tennis and be more active.
Those are my big 5. I’ll probably have a few others pop up as the year progresses, these goals WILL be met…I owe it to myself.